Hygiene and safety measures at the 2 Michelin Star Restaurant in Florence Santa Elisabetta
Comfort, well-being and health remain our top priority. We have put in place special measures to ensure safety during your experience at the Santa Elisabetta.
We want our guests to feel safe.
What is required of guests?
- Disinfect your hands at the entrance of the restaurant;
- In case of coughing or sneezing, it is polite to respect the suggested rules.
Additional hygiene and safety measures by us
To the standard daily cleaning of the restaurant, we have added measures such as:
- Frequent ventilation of the restaurant;
- Sanitization of air filters and cleaning of conditioning machines every week;
- Availability of sanitizing gel dispenser at the entrance / exit of the restaurant and at the entrance of the toilets;
- Cleaning, cleansing and sanitizing of the toilets several times a day, based on the influx of guests;
- Cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces several times a day, using a EN 14476 virucidal product, with particular attention to objects that are touched more often such as elevator buttons, handrails, switches, door handles;
- Constant staff training regarding new provisions;
- Procedure for ironing tablecloths and napkins performed at a temperature above 182 degrees followed by fully automated packaging, without human contact;
- The tablecloths of the restaurant are changed at each customer change;
- All surfaces of the restaurant are sanitized with sodium hypochlorite solution or with 70% ethyl alcohol for those surfaces that can be damaged by sodium hypochlorite;
- Use of masks by cleaning and kitchen staff;
- In order to limit contact with staff and customers, external suppliers of goods and services have dedicated access, they will have the obligation to use PPE such masks;
- The cleaning staff of the restaurant has the same work shift every day and it is always and only dedicated to the same area of the structure in order to further increase the security level of the protocols used.
Social distancing measures
- Availability of online booking;
- Availability of contactless payment devices.
Security measures for our team
- Avoid handshakes, kisses on the cheeks and hugs;
- We often wash our hands, use disinfectant and encourage our customers to do the same;
- Availability of sanitizing gel dispenser;
- Training courses for personnel on safety procedures;
- Presence of a Covid Manager, guarantor of the application of security protocols;
- Supply of kits with masks, gloves and sanitizing gel;
- Sanitation of changing rooms and back offices once a day;
- Lift sanitization once a day;
- Availability of digital thermometer to measure the temperature.
We continuously monitor the development of the coronavirus situation and we are ready to take further action if necessary. Our team is and will be ready to handle situations like this and we have confidence in their abilities.