Hygiene and safety measures at the 2 Michelin Star Restaurant in Florence Santa Elisabetta
Comfort, well-being and health remain our top priority. We have put in place special measures to ensure safety during your experience at the Santa Elisabetta.
We want our guests to feel safe.
We understand the hesitations you might have in booking a lunch or dinner right now but we are ready to welcome you and offer you a renewed experience.
What is required of guests?
- On arrival at the restaurant, body temperature is measured with a digital thermometer. In the event of temperatures above 37.5 degrees, it will not be possible to enter the restaurant;
- Wear a protective mask on arrival and every time you get up from the table. Gloves are not mandatory;
- Disinfect your hands at the entrance of the restaurant;
- In case of coughing or sneezing, it is polite to respect the suggested rules.
At the restaurant, menus are available on disposable sheets or accessible via smartphone via QR code.
Additional hygiene and safety measures by us
To the standard daily cleaning of the restaurant, we have added measures such as:
- Frequent ventilation of the restaurant;
- Sanitization of air filters and cleaning of conditioning machines every week;
- Availability of sanitizing gel dispenser at the entrance / exit of the restaurant and at the entrance of the toilets;
- Cleaning, cleansing and sanitizing of the toilets several times a day, based on the influx of guests;
- Cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces several times a day, using a EN 14476 virucidal product, with particular attention to objects that are touched more often such as elevator buttons, handrails, switches, door handles;
- Constant staff training regarding new provisions;
- Procedure for ironing tablecloths and napkins performed at a temperature above 182 degrees followed by fully automated packaging, without human contact;
- The tablecloths of the restaurant are changed at each customer change;
- All surfaces of the restaurant are sanitized with sodium hypochlorite solution or with 70% ethyl alcohol for those surfaces that can be damaged by sodium hypochlorite;
- Use of masks and gloves by cleaning and kitchen staff;
- Use of protective masks by the dining room staff who will sanitize their hands before any interaction at the table;
- Staff with self-certification declaring daily absence of body temperature above 37.5 degrees;
- In order to limit contact with staff and customers, external suppliers of goods and services have dedicated access, they will have the obligation to use PPE such as gloves and masks and their body temperature will be checked;
- The cleaning staff of the restaurant has the same work shift every day and it is always and only dedicated to the same area of the structure in order to further increase the security level of the protocols used.
Social distancing measures
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 1 meter, both for Guests and for the team;
- Availability of online booking;
- The maintenance of at least one meter of separation between the sessions is guaranteed;
- Availability of contactless payment devices.
Security measures for our team
- Avoid handshakes, kisses on the cheeks and hugs;
- We often wash our hands, use disinfectant and encourage our customers to do the same;
- Availability of sanitizing gel dispenser;
- Training courses for personnel on safety procedures;
- Presence of a Covid Manager, guarantor of the application of security protocols;
- Supply of kits with masks, gloves and sanitizing gel;
- Sanitation of changing rooms and back offices once a day;
- Lift sanitization once a day;
- Availability of digital thermometer to measure the temperature.
We continuously monitor the development of the coronavirus situation and we are ready to take further action if necessary. Our team is and will be ready to handle situations like this and we have confidence in their abilities.