The classic Panettone cake by Chef Rocco De Santis made in collaboration with our Pastry Chef Francesco De Padova is the perfect handcrafted cake to end the festive meals or to snack on during the Christmas period.
The 2 Michelin Star chef’s kitchen prepares every day sweet and savory leavened products, made with care and mastery by a team of experts, proposed at lunch and dinner at the 2 Michelin Star Santa Elisabetta Restaurant.
From today, the handcrafted Panettone cake of Francesco De Padova is also available online. Perfect as a gift idea for friends and family, clients, work colleagues, gourmet enthusiasts or to simply to savor at home with family.
The raw materials used to make the traditional Panettone cake are highest quality, directly selected by the chef to obtain a tasty and fragrant final product.
Technical specifications for classic Panettone cake
- Panettone Ingredients: flour Type 0 from Italian grains, sourdough starter, granulated sugar, dairy butter, pasteurized egg yolk, semi-candied quartered apricots (Pellecchiella from Vesuvio), vanilla bean pulp, ground orange zest, acacia honey, salt, water.
- Icing ingredients: almond powder, almond paste, powdered sugar, flour type 0 from Italian grains, cornmeal, seed oil, pasteurized whites egg.
- It contains a 500g Panettone cake (one piece).
- Indication of consumption: 30 days from production date.
- We suggest to store the product in a cool and dry place, closed in the original bag.
Allergens: Gluten, butter, eggs, apricots, traces of nuts, seeds and soya.
The Limited Edition Panettone will be available while production lasts.
You can indicate the desired week of delivery by telling us in the notes box during the booking process.
The artisan Panettone cake, packaged fresh and without food preservatives, should be stored in a cool and dry place, away from light and heat sources. After opening, store in the original tightly sealed bag.
In order to guarantee the arrival of your Panettone on time, we would like to inform you that in the period from 18 December 2023 onwards it is not possible to choose the scheduled shipping and shipments may be delayed due to the Christmas holiday period with the high number of orders and shipments.